What are SureSmile® Clear Aligners?
SureSmile® clear aligners, are a technology-driven solution to make orthodontic corrections subtly and quickly! Using the latest technologies to scan and plan your corrections, Dr. Moser creates a unique and customized treatment plan specifically for you. You are then provided with a series of clear aligners throughout your treatment that progressively move your teeth into the desired position.
Are SureSmile® clear aligners safe?
Yes! These nearly-invisible clear aligners are fabricated using the SureSmile® proprietary Essix® Ace plastic, which is free from harmful chemicals. Safe, discreet, and effective. SureSmile® is sure to give you your best, healthiest smile!
How does SureSmile® work?
SureSmile® clear aligners use consistent and mild force to move your teeth into the correct positions, while still being gentle enough to ensure minimal discomfort and that your tooth and gum health is perfectly maintained.
Can SureSmile® fix my smile?
Can SureSmile® fix my smile?
Dr. Moser offers SureSmile® aligners primarily for the treatment of cosmetic cases. For those in need of advanced orthodontic correction, Dr. Moser will make a referral to trusted and experienced local orthodontists. To find out if this is right for you, call Moser Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Buda, TX today at (512)361-0932!
Does SureSmile® Hurt?
Nope! While you may feel some slight pressure or discomfort in the first 24 hours after receiving a new set of aligners, but this typically goes away quickly. After fabrication, each aligner is trimmed with a high-precision laser to provide the most comfortable custom fit possible.
How long does treatment with SureSmile® take?
The length of your treatment will be unique to you. Treatment typically takes anywhere from 6 to 18 months; however, it can be longer for those who need more extensive corrections. Dr. Moser will provide you with an approximate timeframe after creating your treatment plan.
In order to complete treatment in the quoted timeframe, it is important that you wear your aligners for the recommended minimum of 20-22 hours per day. Patient compliance is the biggest factor in completing treatment on time. SureSmile® clear aligners can be removed to eat, drink, and brush your teeth. They should be reinstalled promptly after completing these activities. If you are concerned about treatment times or the commitment it takes to be successful with clear aligners, talk to Dr. Moser during your next appointment.
Why Should I choose SureSmile® clear aligners?
Orthodontic correction is about more than getting a beautiful, straighter smile; it’s about getting a healthier smile. In fact, there are serious health benefits to straightening your smile that should not be overlooked when considering treatment. If you want to know more about how SureSmile® clear aligners will enhance your oral health, talk to your Buda, TX dentist. But, of course, it’s not all about health.
You want a beautiful smile. So, why is SureSmile® the right solution? Some of the most impressive benefits of SureSmile® clear aligners include:
- No dietary restrictions: Unlike traditional braces, you don’t have to limit what you eat. Simply remove the clear aligners before you eat. Once you’re finished, brush your teeth and replace them!
- Discreet: Nearly invisible and incredibly comfortable, nobody is going to know you are wearing your aligners unless you tell them. You may even forget you have them in!
- Oral hygiene stays easy: without brackets, wires, or rubber bands to clean around, you can continue to brush and floss like you always have.
- Fewer emergency visits: With fewer appliances attached to your teeth and no brackets to dislodge or wires to break, emergency visits are virtually eliminated.
- No limits on your lifestyle: Besides being incredibly discreet, SureSmile® clear aligners are very safe for those who participate in sports without the need for specialized mouthguards. No brackets, wires, and bands means fewer cuts, bumps, bruises, or broken appliances.
If you think that SureSmile® is a good fit for you and your lifestyle, schedule a consultation with Dr. Moser, your Buda, TX dentist, today by calling (512)361-0932 and get started on the path to your best smile!
How much does SureSmile® Cost?
We understand that choosing to invest in a straighter, healthier smile is a huge decision. That’s why we invest in you. Your success is the driving force behind all of our work, and we are committed to making sure you have the resources and support you need to be successful. We are committed to providing a comfortable, relaxing, and judgement-free atmosphere. At our practice, we are committed to being partners in your health and work with you to ensure you receive exactly what you want from your smile. That said, we are also committed to making sure you have the resources you need to get the care you need.
Moser Family & Cosmetic dentistry is committed to getting you the care you need at a price you can afford. The cost of SureSmile® treatment is entirely dependent upon your individual case and length of treatment. Much like braces and other clear aligners, SureSmile® is often covered, at least in part, by dental insurance. We are in-network with most major insurance companies and are happy to work with them to help you gain the largest benefit possible from your coverage. We also offer flexible in-house payment plans and financing through CareCredit®. By scheduling a consultation with Dr. Moser, you can get all the information you need to make an informed financial decision.
How do I get started?
Getting started is as easy as scheduling a consultation with Dr. Moser. The process is as easy as scan, plan, correct:
1. Scan: At your consultation, Dr. Moser will take a highly-detailed 3D scan of your mouth, no need for those sticky and messy imprints. This detailed scan allows here to identify any and all issues.
2. Plan: Using the data from your scan, Dr. Moser cerates a customized and unique treatment plan just for you. Your final treatment plan includes a series of clear aligners that will progressively move your teeth into the desired positions, giving you the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of.
3. Correct: Wear your clear aligners for a minimum of 20-22 hours per day, and you’ll end up with the smile you’ve always wanted! Dr. Moser will meet with you throughout your treatment to check progress, identify issues, and give you new aligners.
It really is just that simple, and at the end you have a brand-new smile! If you would like to learn more or think that SureSmile® clear aligners are the right choice for you, call Moser Family & Cosmetic Dentistry today at (512)361-0932 to schedule your consultation!